PGA TOUR Barbasol Championship is now accepting media credential requests
Dear Members of the Media,
The PGA TOUR Barbasol Championship will be held at Champions at Keene Trace, July 18-21, 2019. The website is now open for media credential applications. The deadline for applying is July 10, 2019. To apply for credentials, please go to www.pgatourmedia.com.
Below is a step-by-step guide for accreditation (instructions also attached):
- From the media website homepage, select “media credentials”
- Register, if not previously registered on the credential website launched in 2018
- Login using the username and password you created (if you don’t remember, click “forgot password?”)
- Select “PGA TOUR” and the tournament you would like to apply for credentials
- A headshot is now required for all applications
- Click “submit” at the bottom of the page when finished
Media outlets should submit a single request for ALL staff assigned to cover the tournament. Freelance journalists and photographers must be on assignment for an accredited media outlet and the editor of that outlet should submit the application.
If your request for credentials is approved, you will receive an email confirmation. Credentials can be collected from the Will-Call trailer at Champions at Keene Trace Monday, July 15 – Wednesday, July 17 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (park at Southland Christian Church and ride the shuttle over until you receive your official parking pass).
Should you have any questions or issues with the media credential application process, please contact Dan Koett (ket) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 895.797.3646.
We look forward to seeing you at the tournament!